OUR APPROACH TO ASSISTED LIVING
Contrary to popular belief, assisted living is a service concept, not a place. At the Jackpine Chateau, we are much more than just a place and a list of services. We are a group of dedicated professionals who respect our tenants’ desire to live as independently as possible while providing a pleasant lifestyle and peace of mind.
At the Jackpine Chateau, you’ll have the same caregivers day by day. You will come to know and trust them like your family while they provide you with just the help you want. From the day you move in, you are part of a small group of neighbors who dine and socialize together, yet you have privacy whenever you want it.
We know how difficult it is to imagine moving from your own home. However, there comes a time when you want more comfort and less worry in your life. You want ease, convenience and security. You want to relax a little more and work a little less. You may want to travel and to entertain friends more often. Wouldn’t it be nice to be free from worry of shoveling snow in the winter, a leaking room in the spring, lawn mowing in the summer and raking leaves in the fall? If you value the independence of living in a home without all the chores that come with home ownership — a move to our congregate living setting may be perfect for you.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Beautiful, modern environment
- Controlled access entry
- Beautiful, fully equipped kitchens
- Monitored smoke and fire alarm system
- Heat, water, sewer and trash removal and building maintenance
- Lawn care and snow removal for your convenience
- Fun, social programs and events
- Pastoral care and worship services with your neighbors
- Professional, on-site beauty and barbershop
- Continental breakfast 7 days a week
- Coin-free laundry on each floor
Housing Manager, RN
- Services are available to meet your specific needs and desires, all within the privacy of your own home.
- On-site, professional, friendly and helpful staff 24/7
- Three nutritionally balanced meals per day, and snacks
- Convenient, weekly housekeeping in kitchen and bath
- Licensed nurse case management and coordination with physicians
- Medication management
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Comfort, security and peace of mind
- Beautiful common areas
- A variety of scheduled events and activities